.

Our wedding photos have finally arrived and we are so excited with the outcome. We can't thank our photographer Haley Renee enough! What an amazing person! We had the funnest day with her and just adore love her photos. I was also lucky enough to design all our wedding stationery myself and Matt and I made most of our decorations for the day. I also sewed up (with my mom's help!) cute little clutches for the girls. What a big craft party it was :) Stay tuned because I was so inspired from the day that I am branching out more into wedding and event stationery. New and exciting work is going to come :)

In the meanwhile, here are some snapshots below for you to enjoy!
(Photos of our stationery are by me).






vintage wedding photography
 


 vintage wedding stationery adelaide 


Vintage wedding photography




vintage wedding invitation stationery adelaide


vintage wedding photography




vintage wedding photography




 vintage wedding invitation stationery adelaide 


vintage wedding photography

Leave a Reply