.

I'm excited that I'm officially back from holidays now! I certainly missed being away from my work and it's nice getting settled back into things again. I thought I'd show you a few photos from my time away - particularly of the Compassionate Hearts Foundation's Gala Dinner. The Compassionate Hearts Foundation do a huge amount of work to support other charities such as Multiple Sclerosis Society of SA & NT, FreeToBeKids, The Cancer Council, Compassion Australia and Mercy Indonesia. It was an incredibly fun night with entertainment, music, a photo booth, auctions and great company and food. I'd highly recommend getting yourself to next year's Gala Dinner!
For those of you who don't know I actually spent most of my time away in hospital and recovering, but I'm happy to say I'm back on track now and have BIG plans for Sail and Swan's range of Wedding Stationery and other product!
Thanks for your patience while I've been away and I look forward to releasing some exciting projects soon.

compassionate hearts foundation gala dinner adelaide fundraiser sail and swan








 sail and swan blog illustration art design wedding stationery lauren downton

Leave a Reply